July 31st – August 5th, 2016
University of Mount Union
Entrepreneurship Immersion Week (EIW) is an intensive one-week, academic immersion experience for undergraduates from all disciplines to immerse themselves in the skills needed to help them develop new business concepts and apply these skills in a team-based business concept competition. Teams of five students from each of the EEC eleven-member institutions will come together July 31- August 5, at the host school, University of Mount Union.
Applying to participate in EIW2016 is a two part process.
- You must complete the EIW2016 Application Form and submit it to your school’s Entrepreneurship Director. The Application form seeks to better understand your specific interest in the program and abilities to work in a team situation. The form will ask:
- What is your interest in being selected for Immersion Week?
- What do you expect to bring to your team?
- What do you expect to take away from the experience?
- Once you are approved by your school’s director for EIW you will need to REGISTER via EEC registration website provided to you by your school’s EEC Director. Registration will open April 30th, 2016.
Two Other Important Forms to Submit on-site, Sunday, July 31st
Please print, complete and bring these two forms with you to check-in on Sunday, July 31st.
These forms MUST be completed on or before the time of registration.
Additional EIW Information: